Tuesday 23 July 2013

Cloud Essentials Training and Certification

Cloud computing is getting progressively essential presently and that I be expecting it to maintain on escalating significantly. As most ICT industry experts I have studied a great deal about cloud computing and that I know some elements of it. To raise (and examination) my knowledge about cloud computing, I made a decision to try and obtain these certifications:
  • CompTIA Cloud Essentials (CLO-001)
  • Exin Cloud Computing Foundation (CLOUDF)

These tests do not just focus on the technical aspects of the cloud, but in addition around the company features and what cloud computing could necessarily mean for your personal ITIL processes.
I have handed both of those tests now with scores of respectively 86% and 80%. But I have to mention which I did not like the tests greatly. I sense this fashion because cloud computing is this sort of a wider thought and the “best” option often rely upon on a lot of things, which needless to say will not be present while in the examination. I feel these examinations would each advantage significantly from employing cases/scenarios. It is a pity I didn't see any choice to comment on the examination thoughts possibly.
If I’d need to pick out which certification I found most useful, I’d go along with the CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification.
Free analyze resources I employed:
  1. Exin Cloud Computing Foundation (CLOUDF) preparation guide, pocket guide and sample exams
  2.  CompTIA Cloud Essentials/A+ Certification online course
  3. CompTIA Cloud Essentials practice test
  4. Exam Test Software for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam (be sure to check out the”Reference Library” under the “View” button).
  5. Certify CompTIA Cloud Essentials [CLO-001] (used available free content only)
  6. Cloud Computing article on Wikipedia
I thought the standard of these research products were being mediocre at ideal and I have my uncertainties with regard to the correctness of some of the statements. Particularly due to the fact cloud computing is described in many other ways and because the”best” solution typically depends on the circumstance and that is not described. But as with anything, it is possible to master a great deal from it by currently being vital and searching up everything you don’t know But and/or have doubts about. You may discover extra this fashion, which is considerable extra important than simply getting licensed. I individually realized lots in particular about unique cloud solutions. However I didn't have entry to pay out resources, if not I would have cherished to take a look at the Train Signal CompTIA Cloud Essentials education video viewing because they have got a standing to provide large excellent material.
I'll now near with a few smart phrases I continue reading Seth Godliness blog submit known as”Curiosity was framed“:
Curiosity was framed
  1. Avoid it at your peril. The cat’s not even sick.
  2. If you don’t know how it works, find out.
  3. If you’re not sure if it will work, try it.
  4. If it doesn't make sense, play with it until it does.
  5. If it’s not broken, break it.
  6. If it might not be true, find out.
  7. And most of all, if someone says it is none of your business, prove them wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment